Iconic Giordini Gold Lipsticks Oriflame

Hello sun shines
Today is the last day of October and I am really sad. It is the best month of the year for me. Since it’s my birthday month, and not just that, all the Indian festivals falls in this month as well and it marks the start of season ‘fall’ which is my favorite. So yesterday was Diwali and I had a great great day. Diwali is a biggest festival here in India. It is same as Christmas.
I will share entire details of the day in my next post but today I wish you to have a look on these gorgeous iconic Giordini gold lipsticks from Oriflame with SPF 15.
These lipsticks are beautifully packaged with gold and black outer cardboard cover. The lipstick shell is all gold making it look royal and so classy. I am super impressed with the packaging. I really loved it.


Well there are eight different shades to choose from. The colors just go this time of the year that is the festive one.
Each shade is very carefully and precisely made to suit different skin tones of the women.


The colors are basically shades of reds and pinks with an exception, that one is called the copper shine. Yes this is the only one from the family of browns.

LIPSTICK SWATCHES:
True Red
Fatale Red
Cherry Red
Rose Petal
Raspberry Blush
Copper Shine
Fuchsia Divine
Muted Plum

WHAT I FOUND GREAT ABOUT THE LIPCOLORS:
1.       The lipsticks are super creamy, like buttery soft.
2.       Not at all heavy on your lips
3.       Very rich colors, great pigmented colors
4.       These have long hours of staying power
5.       They give your lips a shiny finish and the chalky one
6.       Super moisturizing


So what you girls waiting for? Go grab on of these. They definitely need a try.
I hope you liked the post and found it useful. Which one of these is your favorite, do tell me in the comments below while my being Fatale red.



Xoxo
Kriti
HFBB

Comments