My First RIVER ISLAND Bag from Jabong.com

Hello girls

How is everybody doing out there. It's getting colder here in north India and you know what I feel like going to hibernation. Literally guys I don't feel like doing anything and this maybe because my Exams have just ended. I was in so much pressure during those days and i think these are pressure release days going on...hahaha...... It's been two days since My exam ended and I must tell you what I am usually doing these days. I EAT.....SLEEP.....TV and REPEAT. ya guys....that's the truth and i don't even wanted to open my laptop .....can you believe that...By now yo must have known How lazy I am...hahahah.....But amid all of this I never forgot about shopping. Yeah....How can I forget that. You know Jabong is one of my favorite  site that I keep checking and the day I saw that Jabong.com has RIVER ISLAND I wanted to have my hands on their bag and I finally did and that's what I am going to share with you guys here....



Well here it is the black and gold slouch sling bang from River Island. Its a leather bag.
I really liked the gold detailings on the bag. Black and gold is so classic and sophisticated. You can pair it with any outfit.




The best thing about this bag is that it can be used either as a sling bag or as a satchel. So its kind of 2 in 1 bag and I am really satisfied with the quality and the look.





You can get this here

Hope you liked the bag. Do tell me what is your currently favorite bag brand....I would really like to check that out.


See you guys in my next post.
Bye
Kriti

Comments