LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

OOTD:ACCESSORIES FROM BORNPRETTY.COM

Hello ladies
How are you all? Well first of all Happy durga ashtmi to all of you.For those who don't know what it is, actually its a holy festival here in India in which goddess Durga is worshipped. It's so much fun. Mom made all that delicious food and sweets and I am just loving it. I literally ate too much,,,,,,,,I cant blame that in myself because it was so so tasty. OK I think I have talked much about how foodie I am and let's come to the article of the day.
So here is another out of the day post. I just love experimenting with my clothes. So here in my outfit today I have done little color blocking thing. Ya blue and orange.







So here I am wearing the chemistry blue shirt.
I really liked these little silver metal embellishments near the shoulders of the top. Can you see them in the picture here.


 I have paired this top with check pants.





To brighten up the entire look I wore my orange pumps and took neon orange sling bag.




Born pretty watch and scarf.


I really adore this watch,it doesnt look cheap,but infact classy and nice.it is available at a great deal.

YOU CAN BUY THE WATCH HERE


I really loved  thecolor of the scarf and the horse print on this,,this is a really unique design to get,not a normal floral or geometric print.it is really soft too.overall a nice asset to one's wardrobe.

                                               YOU CAN BUY  GREAT SCARVES HERE

CHECK OUT THE STORE -HERE
 
Do you llike my outfit. Do tell me in the comments below.looking forward to read them.Talk to you soon.

HFBB

Popular posts from this blog

ORIFLAME PURE SKIN RANGE REVIEW

ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS Cold and Fairness Cream Review

STREAX Hair Serum with Walnut Oil