FOR THE LOVE OF DRESSES!!

Hello everyone!!!!
How is everyone doing? Well spring is on and so is my shopping spree. This time I have decided to get some dresses as I am running short of these plus I love wearing dresses. They really make you look cute. Don't you think so.....
I know every girl has a special thing for dresses,,and recently I have discovered a site which is a dress heaven.Its called- www.dressale.com .There are so many dresses to choose from,apt for every occasion.
Be it a prom party, graduation party, cocktails.....You name an occasion and you get the dress there....Isn't that so cool?

















So I was going through their website and I have assembled some outfits from things from their site,I
hope you guys would love them. 




                     

3.The perfect fun and flirty look for this spring season. I have paired this peach dress with yellow neon heels....color blocking....do you like it. Accessorize the look with this clutch and diamond bracelet on.
Sexy Almond Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps in Patent Leather
Glamorous Orange Straps V-neckline A-line Graduation Dress





4.Madame elegante this is favorite of all. If you are going to some formal party then try this on. With this outfit comes the sophistication and class.
I hope you all liked the looks created by me.

Do let me know in the comments below,,I would really appreciate that.
Everything shown is from Dressale.com . Do check this Site out. Its just great.
See you soon.
xoxo
Kriti

Comments