PINK & BLACK - MY FIRST OOTD ACCESSORIZED BY ROSEGAL.COM

Hello everyone!!!!
How are you all? As for me I am super excited plus a little nervous too because today I am going to do my first outfit post. The credit for inspiring me to do an outfit post goes to Rosegal.com which is my currently favorite site. Ya....that’s right guys!!!!! I ordered some cute accessories from them and these cuties inspired me to an OOTD with them on.

A little about rosegal.com first (directly from them):
“RoseGal was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. Specifically, it is the intimate fusion of endless possibilities that vintage and modern apparel has to offer. We love vintage for its understated simplicity, always en vogue character and stylized elegance. But most of all, we see the vintage style as being a uniquely timeless fashion statement, effortlessly embodying and capturing the essence of classic fashion. This contrasts with the transformative, evolving nature of modern styles that capture the essence of urban energy and edgy lifescapes.
Isn't that so impressive.


I really like this online shopping site. If you are looking for a great vintage site which has a touch of modernization, whether you are looking for a piece of jewelry, clothing or shoes then this is the right place to stop by. It’s a site that offers you great stuff at a good price too and don’t forget that, they ship worldwide, so you see you have no problem, wherever you are you can get what you like.
So coming to my outfit. Today it was quite sunny here so I chose to wear a black dress from Soie which I have paired with the jacket and leggings to keep me warm.


 For the accessories I am wearing vintage colored heronsbill embellished necklace from rosegal.com.You can get the same here



The pearly bracelet I am wearing here is also from the same site. Check this one out here girls. I also got two more things from them which are simple chic style rhinestoned coin shape pendant bracelet,


 fashionable faux pearl embellished key pendant necklace. Aren't these pieces just great?


Then for shoes I am wearing black pumps here and I completely adore these.


For my hair I have tucked it into a messy bun. The more messy you do the better it is and I have accessorized it with pearl hair bow come from Juvalia which I have already introduced to you guys here.


Oh then my hot pink clutch (to give my outfit an edge) that's bringing out the pink in the necklace and is brightening up the whole outfit. What do you say?


Hope you liked the post and enjoyed it. Do tell me in the comments below. I am waiting to read your lovely comments and don’t forget to check out this lovely site. I am sure you will really like it.


See you in my next post. It’s just the beginning there is lot more to come.
Keep in touch
HFBB


Comments