MAYBELLINE HYPER CURL VOLUME EXPRESS WATERPROOF MASCARA

Hello everyone
Here I am with another review for you girls. Today I am going to review Maybelline Hypercurl volume express waterproof mascara. Mascara is one of the essentials in eye makeup. Your eye makeup is incomplete without a good and effective mascara. It’s not essential that you use it only with entire eye makeup, you can use it casually also, whether you are going to market or college, any way you like it but a good quality is necessary. Since it’s an eye product you can’t take risks girls and now I think I have talked much and let’s get to the point so today I will be reviewing this mascara so here I go….


What The Company says :
From a small, family-owned business to the number one cosmetics company in America, Maybelline New York takes trends from the catwalk to the sidewalk, empowering women to make a statement, explore new looks, and flaunt their own creativity and individuality. Inspired by confident, accomplished women, Maybelline gives you scientifically-advanced formulas, revolutionary textures and up-to-the-minute, trendsetting shades effortlessly, affordably, beautifully. Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline

The Look and my take on the product: Maybelline hypercurl mascara has black body with silver metallic screw cap. Other details are written in metallic pink.

The mascara really makes your eyelashes look denser. The product as it says does adds volume to your lashes and they do look longer. I already have long and heavy lashes so this mascara acts like false lashes for me. I usually use it when I want more of an expressive and Smokey look for an occasion. For those girls with lighter lashes this one can really do wonders.
I found the wand of the product great. It’s curved a bit…..I think this is what gives the lashes the curled effect…..and allows very easy application of the mascara. This mascara really brightens up your eyes and make them expressive.

The product lives up to its claim of being waterproof. Removing a waterproof mascara may be an issue….but I didn’t found it difficult to remove…..I usually remove my mascara with olive oil or eye makeup remover. So that was not a problem for me. It doesn’t clumps the eyelashes too.
The price is also great and within I think everybody's range and is easily available.  You can it anywhere...not a problem at all.....What I think is that Maybelline is just great with mascaras......;)
Overall I love this product.

Hits
1. Denser lashes
2. Great wand
3. Easy application
4. Gives a Smokey look to eyes
5. has curling effect on the lashes
6. Reasonable price
7. Waterproof


 Misses: Although I liked the packaging but it could have been made more girly and attractive.
Will I recommend to a friend? Yes.....it’s worth giving a try.
Ratings: 4.5/5
Hope you liked the review and found it useful. Which are your favorite mascaras. Do tell me in the comments below.
xoxo

kriti

Comments