BATH AND BODY WORKS MOONLIGHT PATH BODY LOTION - REVIEW

Hello pretty girls!!!!
How are you all? This one is my first post of 2014. Today I am reviewing a body lotion. Its bath and body works body lotion in variant moonlight path. In winter season a body lotion is a must. I have tried a lot of body lotions and currently I am using this one and I am going to share my experience with you all here in this post.
 

Packaging:
The BBW moonlight path body lotion comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a violet colored cap at the top. The cap is a button pressing mechanism, and just the right amount of product comes out through it. The product inside is basically white but has tone of very light purple color in it. The sticker on the bottle has lovely flowers that too in the shades of blue, purple and violet. .......
The packaging is very cute and girly.



What the product says: Newly formulated rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, ultra-luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

My take on the product:
Talking about the fragrance first,,,, the fragrance of the body lotion is just great. I assure you no one can dislike this fragrance from bbw. Its soft, little bit floral and powdery fragrance. I can smell lighter tones of musk too. I don’t have words how to describe such a nice fragrance. I am so impressed by it that I am planning to get shower gel and mist of the same. I am in complete love with this fragrance. Hope you can understand, how big fan I have become of this fragrance. The fragrance lasts prominently for 5-6 hours and becomes little lighter later but remains detectable throughout the day. The lotion is very moisturizing, you don’t need to apply it again. I usually use it after shower and it smells great. The skin becomes really soft like that of a baby. It so nourishing and is not at all sticky, is easily absorbed by the skin.


It’s a travel size bottle and it’s therefore very easy to carry in your handbags. It does not leaks out. The product neither too thick nor too flowy. It has just the right texture and form.
Well overall it’s an excellent product and without giving second thoughts just get it.

Will I recommend it to a friend? Yes yes yes

Ratings: 5/5



Hits:
1. Great packaging
2. Amazing fragrance
3. Well moisturizing and nourishing
4. makes skin soft and bright
5. Travel friendly
6. Small amount, spreads efficiently on the skin
7. Its bath and body works girls.....come on

Misses: none


Hope you liked the review and found it useful. Which body lotions are you currently loving? Do tell me in the comments below....maybe I should also try those....so keep commenting and sharing.....talk to you in my next post.
Xoxo



Comments