KALKI FASHION'S BAG REVIEW

Hello everyone!!!
How are you all dolls? I am sorry that I have been missing from my blog for a quite a few days now. As I have already told you guys that I am busy with my exams these days but today I have got a little time or you can say that I have to do that because I can’t live without my love that is my passion for blogging. Well today I am going to introduce you all to a new online site kalkifashions. It’s basically an online store which offers you a wide variety of ethnic clothing like sarees, anarkali suits, duppattas etc. plus offers a variety of accessories too. Well today in my post I am going to review a bag from KALKIFASHION.COM . So without wasting much of the time in talking i here by get started with the review....


The Look:
It’s a square shaped bag that is royal blue in color. i would categorize this bag as a sling bag as it has small size and long black strap. The corners of the bag are pink with floral designing on it plus a patch work at the center in black and blue. The type material used for the bag is I think is rexin (not pretty sure about that) this gives it waterproof property. Well this is how the bag looks.


My Experience:
I found the bag super cute. The colors of the bag are bright and vibrant. The patch work at the center of the bag really gives it an ethnic look and I think this is what kalki fashion is about. it goes great with the western outfits too. Isn't that great girls? You can easily carry it to your college, workplace or market.


HITS
*vibrant color
*sturdy jip
*great designing.... gives it an ethnic touch
*perfect for college going girls
*goes great with our western outfits too.
*cute and classy


MISSES
If you are an engineering student like me and carry lots of books to your colleges then Capacity may be considered as a miss but since it’s a type of sling bag which are usually small and light this is not technically a miss.
The strap could have been more long and strong.
Ratings: 4.5/5

Will I recommend this product to you?  Yes I definitely recommend this to you girls. You can  also check out accessories and jewelry from kalki fashion  HERE 
Hope you find the review useful and I think this post would have made things more clear about the quality and product this online store is offering to you. Do let me know if you have any queries or do you find the review useful in the comments below. Looking forward to reading your lovely comments....
Xoxo


DISCLAIMER: This product has been sent by Kalki fashions but the review is entirely based on my personal views and experience. My posts true and honest and will always be………

Comments