BATH AND BODY WORKS HAUL - I LOVE BBW

Hello my beautiful ladies….
How has been days going on? Well this time I have spent lot of money in getting myself various fragrances. I just love experimenting with different kind of fragrances. So in this post I am gonna show what all things I got. I basically got everything from Bath & Body Works here. So here I am sharing with you guys the pictures of what all I got…….




1.      BBW scented candles in Cranberry Woods, Fresh Balsam and Leaves.

2.       BBW fragrance mists in Sweet Pea, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Paris Amour, Pink Chiffon and Amber Blush.

3.       BBW body lotions in Paris Amour, Twilight Woods and Moonlight Path.


Hope you liked BBW haul. I am super excited to review these products and share my experience with you all ladies. So stay tuned and keep commenting and following.
Love you all.

kriti

Comments