WHITE DIAMONDS BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR EDT-REVIEW

Hello ladies!!!
How are you all? It is very hot these days and this is really freaking me out. The sun, the heat it’s so difficult to bear it all. Well writing a post on my blog really comforts me and makes my day. Ok, Today I am going to review white diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor EDT. It’s a gift from aunt and I am excited to share my views on the product with you girls here. So let’s get started with the post…


QUANTITY: 100ml

MY EXPERIENCE WITH WHITE DIAMONS BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR:
Let’s talk about the packaging first. White diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor comes in a golden colored outer cover. It’s actually a dull golden. The bottle of the EDP is transparent with gold cap on top. The liquid inside is golden yellow. There is diamond like detailing on the neck of the bottle. This is the only thing on it which goes aptly with the name of this product. On the whole I will say that I didn’t like the packaging of the perfume much. I wished the brand could have used more imagination in order to make it even more appealing.

Coming to the fragrance now. It is a strong and little musky fragrance, so it’s not meant for the people who like light and soft fragrances. Personally i didn’t like it much. I am kind of fruity and floral person and so is my taste in perfumes. The fragrance stays on for an entire day....nice staying power. This very 100 ml bottle is quite bulky while carrying....it’s not very travel friendly. Ya there is also 30 ml version available of it...which is smaller in size and therefore can be carried then easily.




HITS:
1.      Staying power
2.      If you like musky and strong fragrances then you will like it.



MISSES:
1.      I don’t like the packaging much...it should have been more classy and sophisticated.
2.      Not my kind of fragrance.
3.      It’s not travel friendly...can feel little bulky.
4.      Light fragrance lovers are not going to like

WILL I REPURCHASE IT?
No, I will not get it again. I didn’t like it.



REMARKS
The company should make efforts to improve its packaging and appearance in order to make it more appealing. The bottle looks very ordinary to me.

RATINGS- 2.5/5

Hope you find the review useful. Do tell me in the comments below. Also since GFC is closing soon so do follow me on bloglovin. Waiting to read your lovely comments. Always stay connected. Have wonderful day.

Comments