Yardley London-jasmine variant

Hello sweeties!!!
Today I am going to review on Yardley London deodorant in jasmine variant. It was a gift from my aunt. I already have Yardley London lave from the same range. When I get the lace one I also saw this one in the shop but didn’t purchase it that time. Hmmm….you can say at that time I was not in the mood of trying this one because I am not a fan of jasmine fragrance but now when I have got it I am thinking why didn’t I get earlier. So here is my experience with product.


About the brand: with over 200 years Yardley London selects only the finest ingredients to create its unforgettable fragrance, experience the intense scent of jasmine in the luxury of the body spray.
Ingredients: ethyl alcohol, butane, propane, isobutene, fragrance, triclosanpropylene glycol.

My experience with the product: Yardley London jasmine body spray has dark green and white cylindrical bottle, it has the same fragrance as the jasmine flowers have, what I have experienced because Yardley London scents fragrance is so true its name. If it says rose it smells like roses and if it says jasmine it smells like that of jasmine flowers in full bloom. It has strong fragrance but gradually lightens up. it can be a bit stronger for those who love lighter fragrances.
It is 150 ml and should be around …..i think 150INR.

Cons:
1. Strong smell,
2. It is not a fragrance that everyone can carry pretty easily.
Hope you liked the review and find it useful. Do comment and tell me the same. Till my next post bye bye.
HFBB

Comments